- Don’t believe the hype: Organic produce is not healthier than conventionally-grown fruit and vegetables
- Another study finds glyphosate herbicide kills tumor cells. Is the much-maligned weedkiller a cancer fighter?
- Suffering from a broken heart? Itâ€™s shocks the brain, impacts us like a mild heart attack and disproportionately affects women
- Glyphosate can cure cancer? Yes, some research ‘shows’ that â€” but what does it mean? And what does it say about Roundup doomsday claims?
- Israeli scientists have used gene editing to extend the life expectancy of mice by 23 percent. Can it be done to humans?
- Nearly a quarter of COVID survivors, even those with mild symptoms, face ongoing medical issues
- How Freddie Mercury got his voice: It wasn’t his teeth